The pandemic, and all the news around it, gave us all various kinds of blues. But we need to get through this, and we’re going to get through this – with the help of memes. Yes, channeling our anxieties into memes makes things better and more funny. And because we’re going to spend a lot of time scrolling through social media, which is also filled with memes, it’s going to be a viral meme fest.
While we’re at home whether we’re working, binge watching Netflix shows, or doing something to spend time, memes always find their way to us.
You can never say no to memes, they cheer us up in the dark times and make us laugh all the time.So, take five minutes off whatever you do, and pass those spicy memes while dealing with the mood swings in quarantine.
Keep in mind that these are the ‘most grateful, dankest & Funniest ‘ memes on the internet and, as a user, you may have seen it before. But laughing at a meme, twice or for the nth number of times does not cause any harm.
1. We call this the corona staycation look
2.Don’t deny. THIS IS MOST OF US!
3.Even the delivery guy has a sense of humor
4. People in Mumbai have started to do their work from home, But missing the local trains
5. Steve Harvey knows
6. Every introvert’s dream come true that all humans should be introverts
7. With a worldwide shortage of PPE including face masks, some turned to other reasonable alternative
9. We’re not at an apocalypse yet, but who would have predicted toilet paper and hand sanitizer would have become the most sought after commodities
10. We do not recommend this, but we bet you laughed a little when you saw it
Hope these made you chuckle! Stay home, stay safe! And keep washing your hands!
Looking for some more hilarious memes? Here are 15 relatable roommate memes that will have you laughing unconditionally.
Feature image credit: UrbanMatter