Is it hard for you to handle your money and facing this problem for a while now, then try these money management apps and soon feel the difference.
If you are living in another town/city or planning to settle in another town, then you need to make an account of the money you are spending. Especially if you are a college student, then you need to track all your expenses and save money. Various apps help you track your expenses and help you save money. Given below are some apps that can help you save money.
Here is the list of best Money Management Apps:
Acorns is the best money management app that can help you save money.
1. If you are a college student, then you will have its free subscription.
2. The free subscription is only valid to students with .edu email addresses. Moreover, the app costs you around $1 per month.
3. The app costs you $1 per month once you cross the limit of $5000, then the subscription cost will 0.25% of your annual savings.
2. Personal capital
The best thing about the personal capital app is that it helps you to track your entire budget and that’s why it’s one of the top money management apps in the market. It also enables you to track your savings in the investment account.
1. Some graphs represent your savings and total expenditure while comparing your overall savings and spending of the previous month too.
2. Moreover, features like platform-independent make it a versatile app. It means that you can use the app on any of your devices, be it phone, laptop, or tablet.
3. Pocket Guard
Pocket Guard is another best money management app to help you track and save your money.
1. The app allows you to sync all your data so that you can see and use it on all of your devices. 2. The app picks on recurring bills. Moreover, it also helps the user to find the best deals on the items they are looking to purchase.
Dollarbird is a free budgeting money tracking app that helps you save money. Though the app is free, you can add premium add-ons to it too. If you are looking for a free finance app then this is one among all the money management apps.
1. You can mark your upcoming expenses in the form of a calendar.
2. The app will help you have a view and set the budget for your future expenses.
The only drawback in the app is it does not sync with your bank account, so you will have to set your transaction manually.
Next on the money management apps list, we have Wally, which is a stripped-down budgeting app.
1. Wally supports all foreign currencies, so if you are a person who likes traveling to foreign countries, then this app will give you a hand in saving money.
2. Also, it helps you save pictures of your receipts.
Spendee is among the money management apps to help you track and save your money.
1. It gets automatically synced to your bank account and enables you to categorize your transactions.
2. You can also share your expenditure and budget with your family using this app.
3. The best part about it is, you can share some sections of the budget and not the complete, thus maintaining your privacy.
4. Moreover, it has a multiple currency system, which means that if you are traveling to some foreign, then you can set the currency of that country in this app.
You may also like to read: Ten things your housemate should always buy in bulk to save money
Q. What are some money tracking apps?
If you want to save money, then you should follow these tips- take account of your expenses in the future and the expenses you had in the month. Set the budget and not go over it. Try to invest your money. Trying to save some money? Then the pro tip is to invest a portion of your income.
Q. What are some best money management apps in the market to track your expenses?
These are some best apps to track and save your money- acorns, personal capital, pocket guard, dollar bird, wally, and Spendee. There are various other apps too, that can help you save money.
Q. What are some lifestyle changes to help you save money?
Some simple lifestyle changes help you save a lot of money. Various lifestyle changes like, minimize eating out, carrying cash when going out, cooking at home, stop eating fast food, avoid usage of branded products can help you save money. Talking about eating out, restaurants charge you a lot of money for food and the food is unhealthy.
But if you cook food at home, you can avoid all the taxed levied by restaurants on the food. Similarly, avoid the usage of branded products. Branded products cost higher than non-branded products. A non-branded product will do the work, and you will also save money if you avoid buying branded products. Also, make a track of your expenses and budget.