Everybody knows that energy can neither be created nor be destroyed, but it can only change its form. And it is somehow connected to one’s good health, financial status, academic growth, etc, and this is what Vastu Shastra deals with.
There are two types of energies in the world positive and negative, and everything around us has some energy, be it a book, pen, table, door, or anything else lying around. Vastu Shastra aims to eliminate negative energy from one’s life and focus on positivity. In this article, we will be discussing some Vastu tips for your home to have good academic growth, good health, and a good income.
Here are some of the Vastu Tips for homes that one should need to know!
Vastu For Having a Good Income
- The main door is the entrance of your house as well as energies. If you want to attract positive energies to your home, then keep your main entrance clean and decorated all the time.
- According to Vastu Shastra the Locker, where you keep your cash, should be kept at the south wall of your home. This way, the opening face of the locker will face the North of the house.
- It is believed that if you place a mirror in front of the locker where your cash is kept, you will have an increase in income. It is so because keeping the mirror in front of the locker symbolizes the double amount of money.
- According to Vastu Shastra, fishes help in purification of your home. So, to have an increase in income, have an aquarium in the northeastern part of your house.
For Good Health
- We all know that good sleep is mandatory if you want to feel energized the next day. Good sleep enhances your productivity as well. This is where Vastu Shastra helps. According to Vastu, sleep in such a position that your head faces south, then you are going to have a good sleep.
- Never keep a mirror in front of a bed. According to Vastu, the reflection of a sleeping person on the mirror can lead to sickness. So keeping a mirror in front of a bed can lead to illness.
- According to Vastu Shastra, an unwell person in the house can feature faster recovery when a burning candle is kept in the room.
- Lord Hanuman is the protector of our health. Keep a picture of Lord Hanuman in the south region of the house in order to have good health.
- In order to have a healthy environment, you need to have positivity all around. You need to have positive energy in your house to maintain a healthy environment. Grow any citrus fruits at the entrance of your home, as this will welcome positive energy. All these Vastu Tips for Good health are worth trying once.
You may also like to read: Bucket list Ideas
For Academic Growth
- Never have your study room below the bathroom.
- You need to maintain the flow of energy in order to have better academic growth. To keep the flow of energy while you are studying, ensure that there is some gap between the study table and the wall.
- Do you lack concentration while studying? One needs to have a better concentration to understand the concepts. According to Vastu Shastra, having your study table on the east or north of the room will increase your concentration level.
- East and North are the best positions to keep your bookshelf. Also, avoid having any mirrors near the bookshelf. It is so because of the reflection of books on the mirror symbolizes pressure in studies.
Which direction is right for the house?
As per the Vastu, North and east directions are suitable for the house. It is believed that the house that faces the east tends to give fame, while a house that faces North tends to provide prosperity. Also, the direction of the house can depend on the type of work you do.
Which paintings are best for your house?
According to Vastu, paintings tend to bring good luck to your house. Various pictures symbolize different aspects. For example, paintings of rivers, waterfalls, or goldfish can bring wealth. Similarly, paintings of racing vehicles, birds, or foreign currencies increase your chances of getting an overseas job.
What should you have at the main door of your house?
The main door acts as the entrance for positive energy to your house. Having green plants on the main door attracts positive energy. You can also keep citrus fruit plants on your main door. Remember to keep the entrance clean.
Can we place a mirror on the main door?
One should avoid keeping a mirror on the main door. The main gate is the entrance for positive energy, and having a mirror on the main door can send back the positive energy.