This World Mental Health Day (October 10th) we asked people to check their Happiness Score by using the FB Messenger bot that our Social Media Team created.
People always run behind achieving goals, and they totally forget about mental health and happiness. This World Mental Health Day, we helped the customers and employees to check their happiness scores and to make them realize that happiness is something that matters the most.
How Does it Work?
- We took 10 major Parameters into consideration to calculate the score. All these parameters define an important aspect of our personalities. The parameters are as follows:
Each parameter had a separate question attached to it and people had to choose from a range of answers. We also surprised the people who took the happiness test with something they really loved (try to the test yourself to get the surprise), as people are stressed these days and could use a reminder that happiness always starts with a healthy body.
The main channel used was Facebook Messenger. The same was also promoted on Instagram as well. Our followers were asked to follow the instructions and go to FB Messenger to take the test. Emails were sent to all the employees with the link of the test.
- More than 300 people took the happiness test. Apart from tenants and employees, a lot of non-zoloites took the test.
- On Facebook, through the Campaign Post, over 175 people took the test, still counting.
- On Instagram, 43 people Swiped up on the story and took the test.
- The average happiness score was 70 out of 100. (Subject to change)
So, on a scale of 0-100, how happy are you? You can also take the test with the link here: http://m.me/zolostays
Just Go to the above link and Type “Happy” and be ready for the surprise.
You may also like to read: Myths about Coliving and the Truth behind them