FAQs - About Booking a Hostels Accommodation in
Q. What’s the cost of staying in hostels in Bangalore?
A. If you are looking for the cheapest option then the price begins from Rs.4000. The cost of staying in hostels in Bangalore can vary on 3 major things:-
Q. How is hostel life in Bangalore?
A. Hostel life in Bangalore is a good experience, especially for those who never experienced the hostel life ever.
- You will get all the amenities and electronic appliances.
- The quality of food you get in the hostel is not good enough but at the same time in online platforms, you can have appetizing food.
- The rooms you get in regular Hostels are not as tidy as you desire but if you try online platforms then you can find clean and tidy rooms.
Q. What is the best way to search for the Hostel Accommodation in Bangalore?
A. Hi, Searching for a PG or a single room in Bangalore is quite easy as compare to searching for Hostels in Bangalore you can try searching it on facebook groups, you can take the help of your colleagues or friends, you can try brokers or agents, you can also submit online real estate forums but if you are looking for the best way to search for hostel accommodation then try online platforms like Zolo you will get lots of options in different localities or based on your budget.
Q. What are some of the best hostels in Bangalore?
A. Hi, here’s a list of some of the best hostels located in Bangalore:-
Q. What are the facilities I will get in Zolo Hostels in Bangalore?
A. You will get plenty of facilities in Zolo Hostels in Bangalore:-
- No-Brokerage and only 1-month deposit.
Q. Does Zolo Bangalore Hostels have Air Condition (AC) in Room?
A. Yes, you will get Air Conditioner (AC) in Zolo rooms.
Q. What are the best hostels to stay in Bangalore at a low cost?
A. Here’s a list of best hostels to stay in Bangalore at cheap prices:-
Q. What are affordable areas in Bengaluru to stay on rent for students?
A. Here’s a list of affordable areas in Bengaluru to stay on rent for students:-
Q. What are the differences between College Hostels and Zolo Hostels?
A. There are many differences between College Hostels and Zolo Hostels:-
- You will get neat and clean rooms.
- The food you get in Zolo Hostels is definitely much better than College Hostels.
- You will get fully furnished rooms with TV, AC, Microwave, Refrigerator, etc.
- You will also get housekeeping services in Zolo Hostels.
Q. What are the best ladies/girls hostels in Bangalore?
A. Hi, here’s a list of some of the best ladies/girls hostels in Bangalore:-
Q. What are the best boys/gents hostels in Bangalore?
A. Here’s a list of some of the best boys/gents hostels in Bangalore:-
Q. Does Zolo hostels are only for students?
A. No, anyone who is looking for accommodation can stay in any Zolo property, whether it's a PG/Hostel/Single Room Occupancy.
Q. What are some Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore?
A. Here’s the list of Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore:-
- RV COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- BMS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- BMS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT
- PES UNIVERSITY, ELECTRONICS CITY CAMPUS
Q. How are the hostels and mess facilities in Bangalore?
A. Hostels and mess facilities are almost similar in all the city tenants always complain about the quality of the food, but in Zolo, we have taken this problem seriously, and therefore in every Zolo Hostel you will get Homely food.
Q. Does outsiders are allowed in Zolo Hostels in Bangalore?
A. Yes, outsiders are allowed in Zolo Hostels in Bangalore but there are certain guidelines which you need to follow:-
- Guests of opposite genders (except parents) are only allowed to visit in the Common area.
- Guests can visit till 8 pm.
- Please book your guest's stay via 'Raise a Concern' at least 7 days prior to their arrival.
- Guests are allowed to stay overnight only after Zolo approves your request.
Q. What is the minimum time period to stay in Zolo Hostel?
A. Hi, the minimum time period to stay in Zolo Hostel is 30 days.
Q. What are the documents required for Zolo Hostels Accommodation in Bangalore?
A. Hi, unlike regular PGs where you need to carry documents but in Zolo Hostels, you need to complete the KYC through your mobile, Open Zolo App and click on KYC section and upload:-
- 1 Passport Size Photograph
- 2 ID Proofs (Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Driving License).