FAQs - About Booking a Hostels Accommodation in
Q. What’s the cost of staying in hostels in Kota?
A. If you are looking for the cheapest option then the price begins from Rs.7000 and goes till 12,000 based on the locality and amenities provided in the property. The cost of staying in a hostel in Kota depends on 3 major things:-
Q. How is hostel life in Kota?
A. Hostel life in Kota is a good experience, especially for those who never experienced the hostel life ever.
- Watching TV series and movies with roommates.
- Eating food and washing your clothes.
- Living in a fully furnished hostel.
- Enjoying weekends with friends.
Q. What is the best way to search for the Hostel Accommodation in Kota?
A. Hi, searching for a hostel in Kota will be easy if you already know these steps.
- Try searching it on Facebook groups.
- Take the help of your colleagues or friends
- Try visiting brokers or agents.
- Submit online real estate forums.
- If you are looking for the easiest way to search for hostel accommodations in Kota, then try online platforms like Zolo you will get lots of options in different localities or at different prices.
Q. What are some of the best hostels in Kota?
A. Hi, here’s a list of some of the best hostels located in Kota:-
Q. What are the facilities I will get in Zolo Hostels in Kota?
A. You will get plenty of facilities in Zolo Hostels in Kota:-
- Fully furnished and Tidy rooms
- No-Brokerage and only 1-month deposit.
- Secured Hostels with Power Backup.
Q. Does Zolo Hostels have Air Condition (AC) in Room?
A. Yes, you will get Air Conditioner (AC) in Zolo rooms.
Q. What are the best hostels to stay in Kota at a low cost?
A. Here’s a list of best hostels to stay in Kota at cheap prices:-
Q. What are affordable areas in Kota to stay on rent for students?
A. Here’s a list of affordable areas in Kota to stay on rent for students:-
Q. What are the differences between College Hostels and Zolo Hostels?
A. There are many differences between College Hostels and Zolo Hostels:-
- You will get neat and clean rooms.
- The food you get in Zolo Hostels is definitely much better than College Hostels.
- You will get fully furnished rooms with TV, AC, Microwave, Refrigerator, etc.
- You will also get housekeeping services in Zolo Hostels.
- You will not get free WiFi in College Hostels but in Zolo Hostels, you will get free WiFi.
Q. Does Zolo hostels are only for students?
A. No, anyone who is looking for accommodation can stay in any Zolo property, whether it's a PG/Hostel/Single Room Occupancy.
Q. What are some best IIT-JEE Institutes in Kota?
A. Here’s the list of best IIT-JEE Institutes in Kota:-
- Resonance Coaching Institute
Q. How are the hostels and mess facilities in Kota?
A. Hostels and mess facilities are almost similar in all the city tenants always complain about the quality of the food, but in Zolo, we have taken this problem seriously, and therefore in every Zolo Hostel you will get Homely food.
Q. Does outsiders are allowed in Zolo Hostels in Kota?
A. Yes, outsiders are allowed in Zolo Hostels in Kota but there are certain guidelines which you need to follow:-
- Guests of opposite genders (except parents) are only allowed to visit in the Common area.
- Guests can visit till 8 pm.
- Please book your guest's stay via 'Raise a Concern' at least 7 days prior to their arrival.
- Guests are allowed to stay overnight only after Zolo approves your request.
Q. What is the minimum time period to stay in Zolo Hostel?
A. Hi, the minimum time period to stay in Zolo Hostel is 30 days.
Q. What are the documents required for Zolo Hostels Accommodation in Kota?
A. Hi, unlike regular PGs where you need to carry documents but in Zolo Hostels, you need to complete the KYC through your mobile, Open Zolo App and click on KYC section and upload:-
- 1 Passport Size Photograph
- 2 ID Proofs (Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Driving License).