FAQs - About Booking a Hostels Accommodation in
Q. What’s the cost of staying in hostels in Pune?
A. If you are looking for the cheapest option, then the price begins from Rs.4,500, and it goes till Rs.8,500 you can select among 60+ properties in approx. 17+ localities. The cost of staying in hostels in Pune can vary on 3 major things:-
Q. How is hostel life in Pune?
A. Hostel life in Pune is a good experience, especially for those who never experienced the hostel life ever.
- Fully furnished rooms will make your life much easier and pleasant.
- Food is the biggest concern for most of the tenants, but in Zolo hostels, you will get homely food.
- The rooms you get in regular Hostels are not as tidy as you desire, but if you try online platforms like Zolo then you can find clean and tidy rooms.
- No more Chaos due to free WiFi, Parking and Power backup.
- Enjoy watching movies or your favorite TV series with your roommates.
Q. What is the best way to search for Hostel Accommodation in Pune?
A. Hi, Searching for a PG or a single room in Mumbai is quite a big task due to the vice versa of pricing and apt location. To start seeking a hostel, you can begin with Google by typing “hostels near me” or “hostels on rent in Mumbai” based on the results you can select the best one for you. You can also try with Real Estate forums or Facebook Groups. If you are not having this much time to browse among so many pages or websites then, you can try with Zolo App or website as well to book the desired location in almost 10 major cities of India.
Q. What are some of the best hostels in Pune?
A. Hi, here’s a list of some of the best hostels located in Pune:-
Q. What are the facilities I will get in Zolo Hostels in Pune?
A. You will get plenty of facilities in Zolo Hostels in Pune:-
- No-Brokerage and 1-month Deposit.
- Fully furnished rooms packed decked with amenities.
Q. Does Zolo Pune Hostels have Air Condition (AC) in Room?
A. Yes, you will get Air Conditioner (AC) in Zolo rooms.
Q. What are the best hostels to stay in Pune at a low cost?
A. Here’s a list of best hostels to stay in Pune at cheap prices:-
Q. What are affordable areas in Pune to stay on rent for students?
A. Here’s a list of affordable areas in Pune to stay on rent for students:-
Q. What are the differences between College Hostels and Zolo Hostels?
A. There are many differences between College Hostels and Zolo Hostels:-
- In Zolo Hostels, you will get neat and clean rooms.
- In every Zolo Hostel, you will get homely food.
- Zolo hostels are fully furnished and packed with amenities, whereas in Colleges hostels you will get limited furniture and amenities.
- Alternate day housekeeping in Zolo Hostels.
- Tenants can manage their stay through their mobile.
Q. What are the best ladies/girls hostels in Pune?
A. Hi, here’s a list of some of the best ladies/girls hostels in Pune:-
Q. What are the best boys/gents hostels in Pune?
A. Here’s a list of some of the best boys/gents hostels in Pune:-
Q. Does Zolo hostels are only for students?
A. No, anyone who is looking for accommodation can stay in any Zolo property, whether it's a PG/Hostel/Single Room Occupancy.
Q. What are some Top Engineering Colleges in Pune?
A. Here’s the list of Top Engineering Colleges in Pune:-
- College of Engineering Pune
- Pune Institute of Computer Technology
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University
- DY Patil College of Engineering Akurdi
- MIT World Peace University
Q. How are the hostels and mess facilities in Pune?
A. Hostel and mess facilities are not that good as you desire especially food, hygiene, services, etc. But in Zolo hostels, you will get good quality food based on your preference or the menu. You will get fully furnished rooms with matched interiors. You will also get services like housekeeping, free WiFi and Parking, No Brokerage and only 1-month Deposit.
Q. Does outsiders are allowed in Zolo Hostels in Pune?
A. Yes, outsiders are allowed in Zolo Hostels in Pune but there are certain guidelines which you need to follow:-
- Guests of opposite genders (except parents) are only allowed to visit in the Common area.
- Guests can visit till 8 pm.
- Please book your guest's stay via 'Raise a Concern' at least 7 days prior to their arrival.
- Guests are allowed to stay overnight only after Zolo approves your request.
Q. What is the minimum time period to stay in Zolo Hostel?
A. Hi, the minimum time period to stay in Zolo Hostel is 30 days.
Q. What are the documents required for Zolo Hostels Accommodation in Pune?
A. Hi, the documents you need to rent a Zolo hostel in Noida are:-
- 1 Passport Size Photograph
- 2 ID Proofs (Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Driving License).