- Can I bring my guests to Zolo?
To maintain a homely environment few policies are implied by Zolo.
For a resident’s safety and security reasons, Zolo has a few rules and regulations and among them are Visitors Hosting Policies.
- Opposite gender guests (except parents) are only allowed to visit you in the activity area.
- Zolo properties host a guest until 8 PM ONLY.
- Before the arrival of your guests, ‘raise a concern’ at least 7 days prior to the visit and only after Zolo approves your request your guest can stay overnight.
- If your guest is staying overnight, then you have to make payments accordingly:-
- Up to 7 days: Rs 500/- per day per person
- Exceeding 7 days: Entire month’s rent and security deposit
- The costs may vary according to the Zolo property you are staying
- Lastly, you are liable to your guest's conducts and payments.