Zolo Community Responsibility
- Please be respectful to the staff. They work hard to make your stay comfortable.
- Any kind of disrespect towards the staff will not be tolerated and will result in eviction.
- Please be respectful to other Zolo residents and neighbours of the property.
- All celebrations, loud conversations, music, etc. must stop latest by 10:30 pm.
- Please keep your rooms clean and tidy. Maintain a good environment for yourself and those sharing the space with you.
- Drying of clothes is to be done only in the designated areas. Any clothes found hanging in undesignated areas such as rooms and corridors will incur a fine of Rs.200.
- Distribution and consumption of drugs are strictly prohibited. Violations will result in termination of the agreement, and notification will be sent to parents, guardians, academic institutes/employers, and local law authorities.
- Consumption of alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited. Violations will incur a fine and will result in eviction. Please do not let your habits cause problems for others.