FAQs on Hostels in
Q. What’s the cost of staying in hostels in Coimbatore?
A. The price of the cheapest option begins from ₹5000, and it goes till ₹7,500. Hi, the cost of staying in a hostel in Coimbatore depends on 3 major things:-
Q. How is hostel life in Coimbatore?
A. For those who have never experienced hostel life than living in a Zolo Hostel will be a pleasant and a new experience:-
- Fully furnished rooms loaded with amenities.
- Food is the biggest concern for most of us, and therefore in every Zolo property, we are serving homely food.
- The rooms you get in regular Hostels are not as tidy as you desire, but in Zolo hostels, you will get clean and tidy rooms.
- No more Boredom due to free WiFi and TV with DTH in rooms.
- Watch movies or your favorite TV Series with roommates.
Q. What is the best way to search for the Hostel Accommodation in Coimbatore?
A. Hi, searching for a Hostel is no more a big task, thanks to the digitalization. You can directly search on Google "Hostels near me" or "Hostels on rent near me". You can also try the Zolo App or Website for a hassle-free experience. If you want to experiment more, than Facebook Groups or Real estate forums are also good options.
Q. What are some of the best hostels in Coimbatore?
A. Hi, here’s a list of some of the best hostels located in Coimbatore:-
Q. What are the facilities I will get in Zolo Hostels in Coimbatore?
A. You will get plenty of facilities in Zolo Hostels in Coimbatore:-
- No-Brokerage and 1-month Deposit.
- Fully furnished rooms decked with amenities.
Q. Does Zolo Coimbatore Hostels have Air Condition (AC) in Room?
A. Yes, you will get Air Conditioner (AC) in Zolo rooms.
Q. What are the best hostels to stay in Coimbatore at a low cost?
A. Here’s a list of best hostels to stay in Coimbatore at cheap prices:-
Q. What are affordable areas in Coimbatore to stay on rent for students?
A. Here’s a list of affordable areas in Coimbatore to stay on rent for students:-
Q. What are the differences between College Hostels and Zolo Hostels?
A. There are many differences between College Hostels and Zolo Hostels:-
- In Zolo Hostels, you will get neat and clean rooms.
- The food you get in Zolo Hostels is definitely going to be much better than College Hostels.
- Fully furnished rooms with TV, AC, Microwave, Refrigerator, etc.
- Alternate day housekeeping in Zolo Hostels.
- Manage your stay on your mobile.
- Free WiFi in every Zolo Property.
Q. What are the best boys/gents hostels in Coimbatore?
A. Here’s a list of some of the best boys/gents hostels in Coimbatore:-
Q. Does Zolo hostels are only for students?
A. No, anyone who is looking for accommodation can stay in any Zolo property, whether it's a PG/Hostel/Single Room Occupancy.
Q. How are the hostels and mess facilities in Coimbatore?
A. Hostels and mess facilities are almost similar in all the city tenants always complain about the quality of the food, but in Zolo, we have taken this problem seriously, and therefore in every Zolo Hostel you will get Homely food.
Q. Does outsiders are allowed in Zolo Hostels in Coimbatore?
A. Yes, outsiders are allowed in Zolo Hostels in Coimbatore but there are certain guidelines which you need to follow:-
- Guests of opposite genders (except parents) are only allowed to visit in the Common area.
- Guests can visit till 8 pm.
- Please book your guest's stay via 'Raise a Concern' at least 7 days prior to their arrival.
- Guests are allowed to stay overnight only after Zolo approves your request.
Q. What is the minimum time period to stay in Zolo Hostel?
A. Hi, the minimum time period to stay in Zolo Hostel is 30 days.
Q. What are the documents required for Zolo Hostels Accommodation in Coimbatore?
A. Hi, unlike regular PGs where you need to carry documents but in Zolo Hostels, you need to complete the KYC through your mobile, Open Zolo App and click on KYC section and upload:-
- 1 Passport Size Photograph
- 2 ID Proofs (Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Driving License).