FAQs - About Booking a Single Room Accommodation in
Q. How do I get a single room for rent in Gurgaon?
A. Hi, if you are looking for a single room in Gurgaon, then below are the given steps that will surely help you:-
- Type “Rooms on rent near me” or “Rooms for rent in Gurgaon” and search for it on Google. You will get all the best options available.
- For the best experience try apps like Zolo or visit Zolo Website, and you will find approx. 35+ properties itself in Gurgaon at different locations.
- Try Real Estate forums or Facebook groups as well.
Q. How much is the rent per month for a single room in Gurgaon?
A. Hi, the minimum rent per month for a single room in Gurgaon begins from Rs.5.000, and it goes till Rs.10,000. One can check among 35+ properties based on his/her budget.
Q. What is the best way to search for a single room Gurgaon?
A. Hi, for the best experience try apps like Zolo or visit Zolostays Website and you will find approx 35+ properties itself in Gurgaon at different localities.
Q. Which are the Best areas to rent a single room in Gurgaon?
A. Hi. Here’s a list of some of the best areas to look for a single room for rent in Gurgaon:-
Q. Where can I get single room accommodations near DLF Phase 3, Gurgaon?
A. Hi, here’s a list of single room accommodation available near DLF Phase 3, Gurgaon:-
Q. What is the condition in Gurgaon for renting single rooms for a couple stay?
A. There are following rules which needed to keep in mind:
- If you are married then you can stay in the same room.
- If not then you can stay in the same building but in different rooms.
Q. Where can I find a room on rent in Gurgaon for Bachelors?
A. Almost everywhere you can find a room on rent in Gurgaon for bachelors by using Zolo App or Website. Below are the given locations where one can try to find a room on rent in Gurgaon:-
Q. What are the documents required to rent a single room occupancy in Gurgaon?
A. In regular housing you need to submit a couple of documents and have to do so many formalities, whereas in Zolo you have to complete the KYC through your mobile. Open Zolo App and click on KYC section and upload documents:-
- 1 Passport Size Photograph
- 2 ID Proofs (Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Driving License).
Q. Do I need to pay Brokerage to book a room on rent from Zolo?
A. No you don’t have to pay any brokerage before or after booking room on rent from Zolo.
Q. How Zolo single private rooms are different from Traditional Housing?
A. Things which make Zolo single private rooms different from traditional housing:-
- Zolo private rooms are available for both men and women.
- No-Brokerage and Only 1-month Deposit.
- Fully furnished rooms packed with amenities.
- Available in every major locality of Gurgaon.
- Tenants can manage their stay through their mobile.
Q. Can I book a single private room on rent from Zolostays?
A. Yes, you can book a single private room on rent from Zolostays.
Q. How to find a single room for rent in Gurgaon without deposit/advance?
A. Finding a single room for rent in Gurgaon without deposit/advance is impossible; all the landlords charge a security deposit or deposit based on the locality or the services. If you try with online platforms, they charge approx. 2-3 months of rent as a deposit, whereas in Zolostays you need to pay only 1-month rent as a security deposit. So it’s your time to make the smart choice.
Q. How is the life of tenant in Single room occupancy at Zolo?
A. The life of a tenant in single room occupancy at Zolo is pleasant:-
- No more need to cook food. In every Zolo, property tenants will get homestyle food.
- Alternate day housekeeping that means no more wastage of time in cleaning the rooms.
- Living in fully furnished rooms with free WiFi, TV with DTH, Power Backup, etc.
- Tenants can manage their stay through their mobiles.
Q. How to find unisex/couples rooms for rent in Gurgaon?
A. You can search Unisex rooms for rent in Gurgaon or rooms on rent for a couple in Gurgaon on Google. You can also try the Zolo app or website to check or book unisex rooms in Gurgaon. Below is the list of some unisex rooms:-