FAQs - About Booking a Hostels Accommodation in
Q. What’s the cost of staying in hostels in Noida?
A. If you are looking for the cheapest option, then the price begins from Rs.3,999, and it goes till Rs.8,000 you can select among 35+ properties in approx. 16+ localities. The cost of staying in hostels in Noida can vary on 3 major things:-
Q. How is hostel life in Noida?
A. For those who have never experienced hostel life than living in a Zolo Hostel will be a pleasant and a new experience:-
- In Zolo Hostels, you will get fully furnished rooms packed with amenities.
- Food is the biggest concern for most of the tenants. Therefore in every Zolo hostel, you will get homely food.
- The rooms you get in regular Hostels are not as tidy as you desire, but in Zolo hostels, you will get clean rooms.
- Free WiFi and TV with DTH in Zolo Hostels.
- Watch movies or your favorite TV Series with roommates.
Q. What is the best way to search for Hostel Accommodation in Noida?
A. Hi, Searching for a PG or a single room in Mumbai is quite a big task due to the vice versa of pricing and apt location. To start seeking a hostel, you can begin with Google by typing “hostels near me” or “hostels on rent in Mumbai” based on the results you can select the best one for you. You can also try with Real Estate forums or Facebook Groups. If you are not having this much time to browse among so many pages or websites then, you can try with Zolo App or website as well to book the desired location in almost 10 major cities of India.
Q. What are some of the best hostels in Noida?
A. Hi, here’s a list of some of the best hostels located in Noida:-
Q. What are the facilities I will get in Zolo Hostels in Noida?
A. You will get plenty of facilities in Zolo Hostels in Noida:-
- No-Brokerage and 1-month Deposit.
- Fully furnished rooms packed decked with amenities.
Q. Does Zolo Noida Hostels have Air Condition (AC) in Room?
A. Yes, you will get Air Conditioner (AC) in Zolo rooms.
Q. What are the best hostels to stay in Noida at a low cost?
A. Here’s a list of best hostels to stay in Noida at cheap prices:-
Q. What are affordable areas in Noida to stay on rent for students?
A. Here’s a list of affordable areas in Noida to stay on rent for students:-
Q. What are the differences between College Hostels and Zolo Hostels?
A. There are many differences between College Hostels and Zolo Hostels:-
- In Zolo Hostels, you will get neat and clean rooms.
- The food you get in Zolo Hostels is definitely going to be much better than College Hostels.
- Fully furnished rooms with TV, AC, Microwave, Refrigerator, etc.
- Alternate day housekeeping in Zolo Hostels.
- Tenants can manage their stay on their mobile
Q. What are the best ladies/girls hostels in Noida?
A. Hi, here’s a list of some of the best ladies/girls hostels in Noida:-
Q. What are the best boys/gents hostels in Noida?
A. Here’s a list of some of the best boys/gents hostels in Noida:-
Q. Does Zolo hostels are only for students?
A. No, anyone who is looking for accommodation can stay in any Zolo property, whether it's a PG/Hostel/Single Room Occupancy.
Q. How are the hostels and mess facilities in Noida?
A. Hostel and mess facilities are not that good as you desire especially food, hygiene, services, etc. But in Zolo hostels, you will get good quality food based on your preference or the menu. You will get fully furnished rooms with matched interiors. You will also get services like housekeeping, free WiFi and Parking, No Brokerage and only 1-month Deposit.
Q. Does outsiders are allowed in Zolo Hostels in Noida?
A. Yes, outsiders are allowed in Zolo Hostels in Noida but there are certain guidelines which you need to follow:-
- Guests of opposite genders (except parents) are only allowed to visit in the Common area.
- Guests can visit till 8 pm.
- Please book your guest's stay via 'Raise a Concern' at least 7 days prior to their arrival.
- Guests are allowed to stay overnight only after Zolo approves your request.
Q. What is the minimum time period to stay in Zolo Hostel?
A. Hi, the minimum time period to stay in Zolo Hostel is 30 days.
Q. What are the documents required for Zolo Hostels Accommodation in Noida?
A. Hi, the documents you need to rent a Zolo hostel in Noida are:-
- 1 Passport Size Photograph
- 2 ID Proofs (Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Driving License).