FAQs on Hostels in
Q. What’s the cost of staying in hostels in Delhi?
A. The average price of a hostel in Delhi begins from ₹8000 and you will get plenty of amenities in Zolo Hostels. Hi, the cost of staying in hostels in Delhi depends on 3 major things:-
Q. How is hostel life in Delhi?
A. Living in a Zolo Hostel in Delhi will be a pleasant experience for all those who are looking for a hostel in Delhi:-
- Fully furnished rooms loaded with amenities.
- Food is the biggest concern for most of us, and therefore in every Zolo property, we are serving homely food.
- The rooms you get in regular Hostels are not as tidy as you desire, but in Zolo hostels, you will get clean and tidy rooms.
- No more Boredom due to free WiFi and TV with DTH in rooms.
- Watch movies or your favorite TV Series with roommates.
Q. What is the best way to search for the Hostel Accommodation in Delhi?
A. Hi, searching for a Hostel is no more a big task, thanks to the digitalization. You can directly search on Google "Hostels near me" or "Hostels on rent near me". You can also try the Zolo App or Website for a complete experience. If you want to experiment more, than Facebook Groups or Real estate forums are also a good option.
Q. What are some of the best hostels in Delhi?
A. Hi, here’s a list of some of the best hostels located in Delhi:-
Q. What are the facilities I will get in Zolo Hostels in Delhi?
A. You will get plenty of facilities in Zolo Hostels in Delhi:-
- Fully furnished and tidy rooms.
- No-Brokerage and only 1-month deposit.
Q. Does Zolo Delhi Hostels have Air Condition (AC) in Room?
A. Yes, you will get Air Conditioner (AC) in Zolo rooms.
Q. What are the differences between College Hostels and Zolo Hostels?
A. There are many differences between College Hostels and Zolo Hostels:-
- In Zolo hostels, you will get cleaned rooms.
- The food you get in Zolo Hostels is definitely much better than the College Hostels.
- In every Zolo Hostel, you will get Fully furnished rooms with TV, AC, Microwave, Refrigerator, etc.
- Alternate day housekeeping and free WiFi in every Zolo Hostel.
- In Zolo Hostels, you can manage your stay through your mobile, whereas in College hostels it’s not possible.
Q. Does Zolo hostels are only for students?
A. No, anyone who is looking for accommodation can stay in any Zolo property, whether it's a PG/Hostel/Single Room Occupancy.
Q. How are the hostels and mess facilities in Delhi?
A. Hostels and mess facilities are almost similar in all the city tenants always complain about the quality of the food, but in Zolo, we have taken this problem seriously, and therefore in every Zolo Hostel you will get Homely food.
Q. Does outsiders are allowed in Zolo Hostels in Delhi?
A. Yes, outsiders are allowed in Zolo Hostels in Delhi but there are certain guidelines which you need to follow:-
- Guests of opposite genders (except parents) are only allowed to visit in the Common area.
- Guests can visit till 8 pm.
- Please book your guest's stay via 'Raise a Concern' at least 7 days prior to their arrival.
- Guests are allowed to stay overnight only after Zolo approves your request.
Q. What is the minimum time period to stay in Zolo Hostel?
A. Hi, the minimum time period to stay in Zolo Hostel is 30 days.
Q. What are the documents required for Zolo Hostels Accommodation in Delhi?
A. Hi, unlike regular PGs where you need to carry documents but in Zolo Hostels, you need to complete the KYC through your mobile, Open Zolo App and click on KYC section and upload:-
- 1 Passport Size Photograph
- 2 ID Proofs (Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Driving License).