FAQs - About Booking a Hostels in
Q. What’s the cost of staying in hostels in Hyderabad?
A. Hyderabad has a wide range of hostels ranging from 7000 to 13000, you can take any depending on your budget and preferences. Hostels cost in Hyderabad depends on the following factors:-
Q. How is hostel life in Hyderabad?
- The first thing that clicks in mind when somebody says Hostel Life its untold secrets and countless fun.
- May it be sleeping late by bunking classes or planning for imaginary road trips or discussing your dreams--hostel life stays with you forever.
- To enhance your experience Zolo offers premium accommodations inclusive of facilities like spacious rooms, clean and tidy environment, home-made food, RO water, security, etc.
Q. What is the best way to search Hostel Accommodation in Hyderabad?
A. In this digital era finding something is not that hard, below are few platforms through which you can find your ideal hostel:
Q. What are some of the best hostels in Hyderabad?
A. Hi, here’s a list of some of the best hostels located in Hyderabad:-
Q. What are the facilities I will get in Zolo Hostels in Hyderabad?
A. You will get plenty of facilities in Zolo Hostels in Hyderabad:-
- Tidy and Fully furnished rooms.
- No-Brokerage and only a 1-month Deposit.
- Free WiFi and Parking space
- Tenants can book rooms or manage their stay by Zolo App.
Q. Does Zolo Hyderabad Hostels have Air Condition (AC) in Room?
A. Depend on the properties, but mostly have AC rooms.
Q. What are affordable areas in Hyderabad to stay on rent for students?
A. Here’s a list of affordable areas in Hyderabad to stay on rent for students:-
Q. What are the differences between College Hostels and Zolo Hostels?
A. Following are the differences between the college hostel and Zolo hostel
- Clean and tidy rooms in a pleasant environment.
- In Zolo, there is no need for you to worry about food as we serve home-made food to our residents.
- Fully furnished rooms with TV, AC, Microwave, Refrigerator, etc.
- Apart from this, we have an extremely dedicated staff that takes care of everything so that you can pursue your interests.
Q. Does Zolo hostels are only for students?
A. No, Zolo Hostels are for every single person who is looking out for budget-friendly accommodations. Once you will start living in Zolo, no other place will suit you ever.
Q. How are the hostels and mess facilities in Hyderabad?
- In local hostels, hygiene and food is a prime concern whereas in Zolo we provide you with a personalized menu from where you can choose.
- Here you can avail fully furnished rooms with impeccable services
- Washing machine, Lift, RO, WiFi, clubhouse and for all these Zolo charges just a dime.
Q. Does outsiders are allowed in Zolo Hostels in Hyderabad?
A. Yes, outsiders are allowed in Zolo Hostels but following are the guidelines which you need to follow:
- Guests of the opposite gender (except parents) are only allowed to visit the Common area.
- Guests can visit till 8 pm.
- Please book your guest's stay via 'Raise a Concern' at least 7 days prior to their arrival.
- Guests are allowed to stay overnight only after Zolo approves your request.
Q. What is the minimum time period to stay in Zolo Hostel?
A. You need to stay for least a month which is 30 days.
Q. What are the documents required for Zolo Hostels Accommodation in Hyderabad?
A. Following are the documents you will need during your on-boarding
- 1 Passport Size Photograph.
- Any 2 ID Proofs (Aaadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License).
- Some landlords also ask for Electricity Bill.
- In Zolo you can complete these steps buy just clicking on the KYC section in Zolo App and upload any 2 ID Proofs and 1 passport size photo. You’re ready to move!